Machine Shed fire, Grundy Center
A machine shed filled with heavy smoke and soot after a tire caught on fire and left heavy damage throughout the building. We were able to restore and save many of the items kept in the shed for the owner.
In addition to cleaning the shed from literally floor to ceiling, we removed the odor of smoke from the building as well. When we finished, it had a clean, pleasant smell instead of one that made you cough.
Pictures show before and after the cleaning was completed. Notice how the ceiling was BLACK beforehand and almost a perfect white upon finishing the job.
If you have any smoke damage or odors in your home, don’t hesitate to call SERVPRO of Black Hawk County at (319) 268-1521.